Day one of my fitness journey went well but of course, it’s only day one, so motivation is at an all-time high. I expect there to be ups and downs on this journey but getting off to a good start is always encouraging.
After finally figuring out how to get rid of the useless Samsung Health and revert back to S Health, I was able to record all of my activities for my first day of integrating a healthier lifestyle into my daily routine. I plan to write a tutorial on how to do that because it’s not easy to figure out, so if you’re wanting to know how to get the old S Health back, I’ve got you covered.
I actually did manage to squeeze in that 8th glass of water and I got 7 1/2 hours of sleep later that night between 2:30am and 10am, which S Health deems as “Fair.” Since it’s common for me to go several days at a time without sleeping, crashing in the middle of the day and waking up at odd hours, I consider that a huge win. I feel much better today than I have in a long time and I think just sleeping is a big part of that.
- Met my recommended daily caloric intake for the first time in quite a while with minimal overflow. Despite my weight, I actually have a hard time eating enough calories in a day. It rarely even breaks 1000, so that was a big accomplishment.
- Met my daily step goal. 1000 steps is low but I don’t get out much so I decided to just walk around my house more.
- Met my daily physical activity goal. 36 minutes of yoga, which burned 97 calories according to S Health. It even gave me a cool badge! Yay stickers!
- Stayed within my caffeine limit. My limit is two cups a day. I only had one! Whoah!
- Met the recommended 8 glasses of water.
- Got 7 1/2 hours of sleep between 2:30am and 10am. My goal was to get 9 hours of sleep between 1am and 10am, but I still feel good about the sleep I got last night.